Lucas-Cranach Strasse 24
+49 228 37 35 26
+49 228 5 36 98 40
Secretary: Martina Löscher
Office hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 2 – 5 p.m and Sun after Mass
Our office at Google Maps: Please klick here
Directions to STM Bonn
- From the center of the city of Bonn find the B9 towards Bad Godesberg and drive all the way to ‘Hochkreuz’ U-Bahn stop.
- Here you turn left into Kennedyallee, heading towards the Rhine.
- From the center of Bad Godesberg find the B9 towards Bonn and at ‘Hochkreuz’ U-Bahn stop turn right into Kennedyallee.
- On Kennedyallee turn left after the second set of traffic lights into Cheruskerstrasse
(The turning is opposite the DED and DAAD building)
- Cheruskerstrasse is a dead-end road, the church is straight ahead at the bend in the road
- The road bends to the right, parking is available on the road or on the forecourt in front of the church
U-Bahn / Stadtbahn:
- The 63/16 between Bad Godesberg and Bonn/Cologne stops at Hochkreuz on the B9
- Follow the directions above for cars – the distance takes about 10 minutes on foot
- It is also possible to take the 66 to Robert Schumann Platz, but the church is not within easy walking distance; either take the 614 (bus) from there to the stop Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (but there may not be a connection early Sunday morning), or leave the 66 at the stop Deutsche Telekom and change to the 63/16 (direction Bad Godesberg) and follow the directions given above
- 610 between Bad Godesberg and Bonn Hauptbahnhof – get off at Kennedyallee and walk up Kennedyallee, away from the Rheinaue, Cheruskerstrasse is on the right, about 10 minutes walk
- 614 between Mehlem and Robert Schumann Platz – get off at Ahrstr./ Deutsches Museum, Cheruskerstrasse is a few minutes walk, almost opposite the DED and DAAD building.